Miniso Tencel Fabric Compressed Mask Review. 🌿

Miniso is a japan based industry that mainly focuses on providing beauty and lifestyle products on cheaper and affordable price than other big and expensive industry. Nowadays, it is growing like insanely fast all over the world. Every part of the world has atleast one miniso. 

I came across miniso through the beauty gurus and thought of trying this by my self as indians are all about affordability. I went to the nearest mall in my city, stepped inside and saw miniso store there not so crowded there were few people there but not exceptionally crowded. 

As I walk in, I saw a lot of beautiful, cute products with anime on them and Pokemon's. I bought couple of things with me. One of those were the fabric compressed mask

These were competing that stood out to me the most out of the other beauty products I got. It was beautiful. And affordable. I got this pack of 1 with 30 masks inside for ₹190.00/- 

When I saw this, I thought of why not reviewing it. As miniso is one of the most hyped industry all over. Let me quickly mention the ingredients and it's how to use. 
Ingredients- Tencel
How to use- After facial cleansing, submerge the mask in liquid essence, adhere the expanded mask onto the face. Leave to rest for 15 minutes then take it off. 

Review (pros)-: 
 • reliable
 • affordable
 • not easily to be ripped apart
 • works with all the "liquid"
 • easily available 
 • soft on skin 
 • fancy looking.
 • easy to work with.

(cons)-: 
 • doesn't work with thick or semi thick liquid. 
 • when used with aloe Vera, it doesn't even opened up.
 • doesn't absorbs the liquid well. 

If you're are thinking of going to buy the compressed mask I would recommend buying this. It's amazing if used with runny liquid. Not so effective with the semi-thick or thick liquid. 
 

Comments